Our Client is a well-known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced UX Designer.
The UX Designer will research and design user interface solutions based on UX principles, business requirements and user research. The role will work collaboratively with the UX team and key stakeholders to gather insights with which to inform design solutions and create user journeys, sketches, wireframes and mock-ups. The UX Designer will be a passionate advocate for the user to deliver great user experiences across all digital channels used by millions of our customers.
- 3+ Years commercial digital experience including UX design, research, planning and strategy
- University-level education in design, technology, psychology, human factors or Human Computer Interaction
- Knowledge of wireframing, prototyping and general design software tools (axure, balsamiq, invisionapp, adobe suite…)
- Experience of designing complex products across a variety of screens and platforms;
- Ability to think at all layers of a project, from product (system) design, to interaction, to final design;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders;
- A good working knowledge of user centered design methodologies, lean design and agile development;
- A large toolkit and varied UX skills and techniques, from workshopping to sketching to prototyping, and a knowledge of which to use when;
- Experience of creating extensive use case scenarios within a high change, highly matrixed business or channel.
- Good analytical, planning, organisational and reporting skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and timely manner.
- IT literate with the ability to quickly learn and optimise new system environments (both internal, 3rd party and the interfaces between).
- Good project management skills with the ability to handle multiple streams of work and prioritise accordingly.
- Quick response when incorporating relevant feedback from product owners and any other design team members.
- Knowledge of the online gaming industry experience preferred although not essential
Excellent Salary, Benefits & Relocation Package Available!