Our Client provides Medical and Healthcare Staff to the NHS, Private Medical Organisations and the Healthcare Market in general. Their mission is to maintain the highest standard of excellence in the healthcare community through compassion, respect and education.
The company is committed to providing unparalleled care to clients and their loved ones while honouring a strict code of confidentiality. They staff an elite and highly qualified team of healthcare professionals who uphold the strongest principles of integrity and professionalism.
Due to high demand, they are now looking to meet with Experienced Staff Nurses not only from the UK but also across other parts of Europe or indeed, further afield. You must be either an EU Passport Holder of in possession of Valid Working Visa which is applicable to the UK.
Opportunities are available across the whole of the UK!
Aim of the role
The aim of this post is deliver a high standard of clinical care to our clients patients in an effective and compassionate setting whilst they are an in-patient at the hospital to ensure a timely discharge in order that patient safety and well-being is maintained within the home and the community. Their nursing staff will be supported by the multi-discipline team administering care to their patients.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous Experience in the role
- Ability to record and report back accurately and fully on patient assessments undertaken and risks identified
- Ability to work within set time-frames working to priorities and deadlines
You Will Need
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to manage own workload
- Demonstrates clear verbal and written communication skills in English
- Positive attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Willing to broaden knowledge and learn specific competencies.
- Ability to self-reflect, carry out tasks of own job and identify what further learning is required to do current role more effectively
- Ability to take an active role in agreed learning activities and keep a record of them
- Ability to work as part of a multi-discipline team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the ward/department.
- Ability to communicate with patients in an empathetic manner regarding their treatment and procedures
- Clear verbal communication between members of the multi-discipline team.
- Clear and concise written communication
- Ability to prioritise clinical work effectively
- Can show a non-judgmental approach to patient care
- Required to do internal rotation which involves nights, weekends and bank holidays
Assistance is given by our client with regards to Accommodation / Finding Accommodation!
Interested Candidates should in the first submit your CV along with an application letter, detailing current location and availability to attend Interviews and Start work, if successful in your application!