Our Client is a well-known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Network Operations Analyst / Help Desk Support.
The Service Operations Analyst is required to drive operational excellence throughout the technology organisation by execution of a high standard of day to day operational duties within the Major Incident & Service Operations Centre (MISOC)
This function is integral to the success of Service Quality and Technology as a whole. The role will be responsible for monitoring, support and ensuring delivery of ALL services across the Group.
- Technology related degree level or higher qualification
- ITIL or similar certification
- Worked in FTSE 100 organisation
- Minimum 1 years' Network Operations and/or Help Desk work experience in a managed services or data centre services environment.
- Working knowledge of the specific networking technologies used by clients, such as: switches and routers, networking infrastructure technologies, WAN technologies, etc.
- Working knowledge of technologies including: Active Directory, Unix, Windows OS, VPN, wireless connectivity, remote access, etc.
- A good understanding of monitoring tools including New Relic, Solarwinds, Splunk and ELK.
- A good understanding of the principles of service support as defined in the ITIL framework.
- Working knowledge of enterprise ticketing systems.
- Experience of working and delivering in a high-pressure environment with multiple priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills for internal stakeholders, customers, and third party suppliers.
- Be able to proactively manage customer expectations.
- Previous experience in the eGaming industry (Casino, Poker, Sports) advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work together in a team.
- Ability to travel across locations.
There is an excellent Salary, Benefits & relocation package available!