Our Client is a well-known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Marketing Analyst.
- Provide complex commercial reporting around the P&L of a substantial marketing spend across multi-faceted sportsbook brands that aims to test the goals and KPIs of the group marketing strategies.
- Create detailed reporting for a variety of new customer cohorts, monitor the performance of these players and track ROI blends which will feed into strategic spend decisions..
- Optimise/develop player value prediction models and VIP flagging to help advance the suite of optimisation tools for the acquisition teams.
- Drive the development roadmap for analytical tools such as Visual IQ, Adalyzer, Double Click to increase the insight capability for group marketing.
- Take ownership of both top to bottom, and bottom up attribution models which will allow the business to see inter-channel dependencies.
- Utilize the BI data infrastructure to improve on reporting and insight, in order to provide real-time optimisation opportunities to the marketing team.
- Support the financial budgeting process and feed into the target KPIs from the individual marketing teams in order to drive consistent and accurate forecasting processes.
- Build a network of contacts with senior leaders across the group in a locations across London, Gibraltar and Tel Aviv with the aim of getting a rounded view of marketing activity across all channels.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual review reports which illustrate performance on all marketing spend
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Degree required and MA an advantage.
- Advanced Excel and systems skills
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Advanced Excel and systems skills -SQL desirable and experience with databases and dashboards essential
- Excellent modelling and analytical skills essential with strong commercial awareness of how to monetise VIPs
- Previous experience in undertaking a wide variety of commercial analysis within the Gaming industry or e-commerce business sector
- Good knowledge of sports and gaming activity
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to drive improvements with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a busy workload, good at working under time pressure
For a more complete Job Description, please submit your CV along with your Current Salary and Notice Period Details!