Our Client is a well-known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Senior Finance Analyst.
As the Senior Finance Analyst within the Finance team, you will be responsible for revenue, costs and KPIs in relation to Customer Services, Telephone Betting and Customer Commercial Operations departments across all locations (Gibraltar, Woking, Barking, Manila). The role will involve accounting processes, budgeting, forecasting and reporting, ensuring timely and accurate reports are delivered to finance and non-finance stakeholders to a high standard.
Vital to your role is the ability to work remotely, to be proactive and self-starting by nature, and to build up strong relationships across locations and operations.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you are expected to be an integral part of the overall digital finance team, and support the overall workload ensuring deadlines are met.
- Significant experience in management accounting, ideally within a commercial customer operations role
- Good technical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience in using reporting tools
- Experience of budgeting, planning and forecasting processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to prioritise in order to deal with high volume of work and tight deadlines
There is an Excellent Salary & Benefits Package available!