Our Client is a well-known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with Experienced Programme Managers.
The Digital PMO function is currently seeking to recruit a proficient and senior Programme Manager with experience managing highly complex change programmes.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Prince 2 Practitioner, APM or similar professional Project Manager qualification
- Preferred – An Agile Project Management qualification, Scrum Master, SAFE or equivalent
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- At least 7 years Programme, Project and Change Management experience working in a complex environment dealing with multiple large scale Projects and Programmes utilizing both internal and 3rd party resources
- Experience of working in a highly regulated and fast moving industry
- Gaming or Digital industry experience would be preferable (but not essential)
- Experience of delivering real-time marketing platforms would be advantageous
- Ability to work with a Programme PMO on governance reporting - budgets / milestones / dependencies / risks / issues
- Able to write/support senior stakeholders in writing business cases and shaping strategic change into an effective delivery vehicle that owns the outcome as much as the delivery
- Experience of managing budgets in excess of £5million Capex
- Needs to be able demonstrate End to End Project Management across multiple work-streams with full financial responsibility. This must include delivery into a business function and not just pure IT delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at C-Level/Senior Director level
- Superb communication skills, able to engage with all levels of the organization via written, oral and presentational formats
- Able to use an appropriate delivery methodology as appropriate, Waterfall, Agile etc
- Very strong planning skills, adept at identifying and managing dependencies across the Programme/Portfolio which may include those outside of their immediate remit
- Effective Risk and Issue identification and management
- Commercially astute, able to understand the impact of their activities onto a company’s bottom line, the impact of depreciation, identifying and budgeting for ongoing costs once the project has delivered into BAU, Capex vs Opex
- Superb analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Ability to constructively challenge orthodoxy to ensure that new ideas are given due consideration
- Strong ownership mindset with a can do and proactive attitude.
There is an excellent Salary, Benefits & Relocation (if you qualify) Package available for the right person!