Our Client is an active participant in the online and land-based gambling industry with a particular focus on providing sports betting solutions. They are actively recruiting for the following position:
Working as a Java Developer with Our Client, you'll help analyze and fix in-coming issues to help build a better, more stable sport betting product. You will work as part of a team of expert sports betting software engineers and tackle the technical aspects of implementing a high-throughput, scalable and highly available service-oriented architecture. You will be passionate about technology and have a keen eye for doing root cause analysis in production code.
* 4/5 years of experience with Java and open source software (e.g. Spring)
* Previously worked on highly transactional systems
* Good knowledge of SQL, preferably with Oracle databases
* Experience designing and building RESTful web service APIs
* Knowledge of Asynchronous Messaging (RabbitMQ or JMS)
* A Passion for writing high quality, rock solid software, including test automation (unit/integration)
* Demonstrable knowledge of Maven and Linux
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
* Knowledge of JVM monitoring and performance tuning Java applications, as well as troubleshooting issues in production
* Have worked in an Agile software development environment
* Experience developing back office trading tools and APIs
* Previously worked on large scale multi-threaded projects
There is an Excellent Salary & Benefits Package available with this role!