Our Client is well known and Operates within the Printing Industry. They have a number of Offices across the UK and also throughout Europe. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Client Data / Design / GMC Developer and ideally one who has some experience of the DM / Printing Industry, although this is not essential.
To perform specific programs for customer supplied data, enhance data quality and output data files in a format, which is useable and in line with job specifications.
To design, build and generate specific overlays, on demand, to produce a range of jobs for the Direct Mail Laser operation.
- Receive and process customer data in line with Imaging procedures and Client requirements
- Understand and execute the principles of database marketing
- Design and arrange production content within job specific software, as depicted by the account managers brief.
- Understanding the guidelines set out by the Data Protection Act.
- Undertake tasks to a standard Project Management methodology
- Liaise with the Client Services team, ensuring that potential problems are highlighted immediately.
- Organisation and tracking of customer supplied media
- Ensure that all revisions of job content and all data processes are documented to facilitate account handling at the job invoicing stage.
- To be aware of all quality procedures at all stages of production and data processing.
- To undertake training as required
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its associated policies
- Understanding of IT and database applications i.e. Microsoft Access, Fox Pro, SQL Server. Knowledge of Printnet and Cygnus required.
- Knowledge of Database Design or Direct Mail would be an advantage.
- IT Related Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- GMC/Quadient Experience is essential
- App Development Skills would be beneficial but not essential.
There is a Great Salary & Benefits Package available with this role, along with an excellent opportunity to enhance and develop your career further!