Our Client is well known throughout the Financial Services Industry and especially within the IFA Market. They are now looking to meet with experienced Compliance Professionals to add to their already busy Compliance Team.
The role of the Field Based Compliance Monitoring Officer is to provide a file review service to the clients of the company. The file reviews will mainly be for medium to large financial services businesses. The Compliance Monitoring Officer will be responsible for providing feedback to clients with reference to files reviewed and compliance issues raised, along with developing and maintaining a professional relationship with the clients.
• Field and home based role
• To assess client files for suitability in line with FCA requirements and client?s business standards
• To answer compliance queries raised by clients or source a response from another area of the company
• Undertake project work in relation to thematic reviews and other compliance issues as required
• To maintain up to date and accurate knowledge in all regulatory and legislative areas required for file reviews
• Provide a prompt and professional level of service consistent with the level of service offered by the rest of the business
• Undertake compliance file review audits on clients from our clients offices, at clients premises or any other location to be agreed (dependent on whether internally or externally based)
• Deliver suitability assessments on client files in line with Service Level Agreements
• Generate reports, KPIs and Development Meeting Notes for clients as required
• Respond to client queries in a timely, clear and concise manner, setting customer expectations in respect of timescales anticipated, and recording information in line with business standards
• Provide oral feedback to clients in respect of compliance file reviews as required
• Maintain a CPD record in line with FCA requirements for regulated individuals
• Generate reports and summaries of thematic reviews/file assessments as requested by the Head of Compliance
• Maintain our clients reputation as knowledgable and professional in relation to compliance issues
Qualifications / Experience:
• Experience in a compliance/technical area of a support service, network or IFA business.
• Detailed knowledge of regulatory framework required to carry out client file reviews
• Level 4 Diploma Qualified
• Desire to maintain competency in line with legislation and technical changes within the industry
• Good interpersonal skills
• Driving licence
• Experience of providing feedback to IFAs in relation to client file quality or T&C issues
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• Additional qualifications e.g. CF8, ER1, Cemap
• Desire to progress with technical qualifications
• Understanding of the complaints process
There is an excellent Salary, Benefits Package and Car Allowance available!