Our Client is a well known Banking Organisation and is now looking to meet with experienced Contracting Business Analyst's. This Project is to work with the Brexit Team to deal with the up and coming Brexit and to look at the implications and opportunities that arise from it. We are looking to meet with individuals who have Strong knowledge of Payments / PSD2 / Systems / Reporting and Fraud
This project will run for at least 12 Months!
BREXIT is a new Programme in the UK covering the work that is required to enable the UK bank to adapt to the challenges faced due to the UK leaving the EU.
The BREXIT Programme is planned to continue until at least 2021. There are currently thirteen work streams established and it is envisaged that the majority of these will become projects in their own right, in the coming years. There is a need for a Business Analyst, who will work closely with the Programme Manager, to help drive forwards and deliver change initiatives in line with the bank?s chosen implementation strategies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing investigations into how the UK bank delivers Brexit and in particular, the work streams within the UK. The programme is seeking to recruit numerous Business Analysts, each of whom will work on several work streams concurrently. The role is hands on, deadline driven, and will require assertiveness, demonstrable BA competencies, and quality stakeholder management throughout.
This will involve working with UK business areas including CD (IT), to identify the requirements for, and understand the impact of the proposed change before recommending a solution.
* Creation of feasibility studies, including investment summaries and recommendations to the business
* Conducting impact assessments - i.e. the effects of the change on the people, process, organisation and IT
* Ensure operational success of projects by working with senior stakeholders to break down requirements and translate them into clear, concise business requirements at the right level for the project stage
* Elicitation and management of user stories in a potentially agile-working environment
* Traceability management (from source to implementation and also from business objective through to benefits realisation)
* Process mapping and customer journey mapping
* Identification and analysis of complex problems, to generate effective, creative, feasible solutions
* Top-tier stakeholder management and business consultation
* Small-scale project management, such as the management of business-readiness streams, and other small assignments, where necessary.
This role will report to the Head of Brexit Implementation and will sit in the Bank's Business Analysis function, within the UK.
Required experience includes:
* Experience in a Business Analysis role, within a financial institution
* Knowledge of Business Analysis tool kits, frameworks, methodologies, best practice techniques, including target operating models, also desirable
* High level of communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills, with confidence interacting with senior managers/stakeholdersStrong BA skills; eliciting requirements, process mapping, stakeholder management
* Able to work independently and within a team
* Payment Systems experience is essential along with PSD2 experience & working knowledge
* Regulatory experience is desirable
* Strong knowledge of Payments / Systems / Reporting / Fraud
* Good domain knowledge of banking, preferably Lending
* Experience in working in digital projects / initiatives, desirable
* Experience in Project Management, desirable
* Willing to travel on occasions between(London/Manchester)
Desirable qualifications include:
* A strong degree in a relevant discipline
* An industry level qualification in Business Analysis, such as the International Diploma in Business Analysis (BCS) or via the IIBA, is an advantage
* An agile certification, or as a minimum, be able to demonstrate agile fundamentals and its application in change programmes
* Knowledge of process mapping
* A qualification in Project Management, e.g. PRINCE 2, also desirable.
* Good domain knowledge of banking, preferably lending.
There are Good Daily Rates available for this role. Interested Candidates should submit your CV (reflecting your Payment Systems / PSD2 experience) as a matter of urgency, along with details of your current/last daily rate as well as your availability / notice details!