Our Client is a well-known Banking Organisation and is now looking to meet with experienced Business Analyst's. This Project is to work with the Anti Money Laundering Team as well as other departments.
This Business Analyst role offers the exciting opportunity to join a large regulatory program responsible for Anti Money Laundering and Fraud prevention across the UK Bank.
The successful candidate will be based at the Banks City Centre Manchester office, lining into the Head of Business Analysis and functionally reporting to the AML programme or project management lead.
The successful candidate must have top tier data analytical skills to support the Bank in developing MI & Reporting solutions. Ideally, the individual will have a background in AML and will have target operating model design experience also.
A background in scrum/user story elicitation will also be hugely beneficial.
Responsibilities of The Role:
- Impact assessing of change initiatives - to understand the impact to the people, process, the organisation and the IT
- Definition of target operating models and design
- Creation of feasibility studies, including investment summaries and recommendations to the business
- Data analytics including data mapping and data requirements modelling
- Ensure operational success of projects by working with senior stakeholders to break down requirements and translate them into clear, concise business requirements at the right level for the project stage
- Elicitation and management of user stories in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Traceability management (from source to implementation and also from business objective through to benefits realisation)
- Process and customer journey mapping
- Identify and analyse complex problems, generate effective, creative, feasible solutions
- Top-tier stakeholder management and business consultation
- Small-scale project management, such as the management of business-readiness streams, and other small assignments, where necessary.
- Recent experience of working with user stories
- Experience in agile development, with demonstrable understanding of different development methods to suit different change initiatives
- At least 4 years in a Business Analysis role, within a financial institution.
- Successfully lead change within complex business and IT change programmes
- Expert knowledge of Business Analysis tool kits, frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques, including target operating models
- Expert knowledge of data analytics, ideally with experience in MI and reporting requirements, e.g. entity relationship modelling / class modelling
- Expert knowledge of change environments, i.e. regulatory, product driven etc.
- High level of communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills, with confidence interacting with senior managers/stakeholders
Qualifications / Technical skills
Essential Qualifications Include:
* An industry level qualification in Business Analysis, such as the International Diploma in Business Analysis (BCS) or via the IIBA
* And / or a strong degree in a relevant discipline
* A Scrum/story author certification is highly desirable but not essential
* Knowledge and experience of using BPMN
Interested? Then please send your up to date CV along with your Current Salary and Notice Period details.